Saturday, February 18, 2012

Refreshen Your Bed...The Easy way

I hate drabby looking beds.  And mine is a worst offender!  You can spend lots of time and money painting, redoing furniture, replacing the window treatments....And all in vain if your bed looks dull.  Here's my bed.
It's Embarrassing!!!!  It looks like a dorm room bed.  The pillows are too small, the yellow blanket just isn't right....Please...make me look no longer. 

I'm not made of money so I had to change up this bed without spending an arm and a leg.  So here's what I did..

I kept the white comforter and folded it a few times.  I placed a neutral colored, thin throw blanket (Something I already had in a closet somewhere) on top of the sheets.
Now, since I can't afford a decent headboard at this time...I had to build up the pillows.
The only thing I bought is the three European square pillows and the covers for them.  Total = $60

Look at the difference:
 


Isn't that better?!  It even feels better to lay on...no kidding. 
Well, I'm off to scrutinize another room of my house. 

Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment